Don't Get Surprised by the No Surprises Act - Prepping Your Practice for Compliance
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Price transparency in healthcare – what does this mean for physicians and practices? In this 45-minute webinar, Clearwave’s Chief Product Officer, Jennifer Frankenfield, speaks with Larry Van Horn, economist, health care management expert, and Associate Professor of Management and Executive Director of Health Affairs at Vanderbilt University.
Larry Van Horn provided analysis and expertise for the 2019 Executive Order on price transparency – and his research has appeared in leading industry media and contributed to the healthcare community. In this talk with Clearwave, he shares his insight for administrators, physicians and healthcare leaders on:
- The price variation in healthcare services
- Policy initiatives including the 2021 price transparency rule and the 2022 No Surprises Act
- What this means for providers
- What the future looks like for this space, and how practices can best prepare
Hear about the architecture and thinking behind the No Surprises Act to help guide your compliance strategy and position your practice and staff for what’s ahead.
- Larry Van Horn | Associate Professor of Management and Executive Director of Health Affairs at Vanderbilt University
- Jennifer Frankenfield | Chief Product Officer at Clearwave
SEE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR