Leveraging Technology for a Better Oncology Patient Experience
LIVE WEBINAR | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 | 2:00 PM ET
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
The focus of a visit to an oncology care provider should be on a patients’ needs, care and treatment. Whether it’s the patient’s first appointment or a recurring one, utilizing digital patient engagement tools can help practices focus on that care by speeding up and simplifying their interactions.
In this live webinar, we’ll hear from Pat Hansen, the Administrator of Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers. He’ll share his valuable insight on making the patient experience easier and more efficient with technology.
Topics discussed in this webinar will include:
- Ironwood’s ultra-fast patient check-in
- The benefits of pre-registration and automated reminders
- Facilitating digital collections for stable cash flow
- Relieving staff workloads and delivering a more personal experience
This webinar will have an opportunity for audience Q&A. Don’t miss it – register today!
- Pat Hansen | Administrator, Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers